Sunday, September 6, 2015

Kseniya Moustafaeva: preparation for the World Championships in Stuttgart,

An interview with Kseniya Moustafaeva as she prepares for  the World Championships in Stuttgart,

For the moment I'm trying to concentrate on my preparation. I think the stress will begin to appear in a few days when I get to Stuttgart. For now, I try to think in training.

How was your preparation? When did you start ?
My preparation started in the month of January. Throughout the year I have participated in many competitions in order to perfect my routines. One of the latest was that of Kazan. I remained in Russia after the competition for a final training camp before leaving for Stuttgart Thursday, September 3. 

What is your goal in Stuttgart and for the future? 
My first goal is to get into the top 15 during the competition 2 (open competition), in order to compete at the 2016 Olympic Games but also to return to the finals in previous days.

What will be your strongest point in Stuttgart?
This will be my third World Championships. My experience is probably one of my strengths.

What do you expect the fans who follow you? Do you have a message to pass them?
Firstly a big thank you to them for their support. Thank you to them for believing in me and having followed me until now. I'll give the best of myself in this competition and try to best represent the colors of France. 

Kseniya Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment